Training to be a Psycho-Spiritual Therapist
What You Can Expect to Get Out of the Course?
You will develop an ability to emotionally connect with Hashem in your daily life
You will create resource states
You will learn to spiritually integrate foundational Jewish concepts
You will acquire all the benefits of the above course “Developing a Connection to Hashem” and, in turn, be able to help people:
- Feel an emotional connection to Hashem
- Develop their middot
- Undo subconscious blocks
- Develop emotional resources
You will also learn in greater depth foundational Jewish ideas.
What Materials Will You Get?
- Class schedule
- Access to recording of classes for the duration of the course to download
- 50% discount off book plus CD of exercises
- Certificate of completion
What Kind of Time Commitment Do You Have to Make?
- Once a week for three hours for 18 months. The class, along with Rabbi Svirsky, will determine the meeting day and time. There will be no classes on Jewish holidays.
What Kind of Technology or Materials Will You Need to Participate?
- The class will be using the platform Adobe Connect, which can be accessed through a web browser or a smartphone app
Register for This Course
How Much the Course Costs
$2000 for the course (~$122/month)
If you are undecided, you may take the first class for $25. After that, there is a $500 non-refundable deposit. Starting with the fifth month, we will be collecting tuition at the beginning of each month for the remainder of the course.