Self Development Course
This Course Will Help You
- Increase your emotional connection and develop a loving relationship with Hashem
- Give you life-changing tools to work on your middos
- Discover and actualize your real (and possibly) hidden potential
- Identify and bring out your strong character traits to use as resource states
- Identify and work with your Inner child
- Deal with basic fears
- Find your ideal spouse (even if you are married!)
- Increase your abilities to focus
- Make your prayers more meaningful and feel they’re getting through
- Provide clarity and integration of primary Jewish concepts such as freedom, emuna, bitachon and tochacha
The professional course provides all of this and trains you to do it with others.
What You Can Expect to Get Out of the Course?
You will develop an ability to emotionally connect with Hashem in your daily life
You will create resource states
You will learn to spiritually integrate foundational Jewish concepts
What Materials Will You Get?
- Class schedule
- Access to recording of classes for the duration of the course to download
What Kind of Time Commitment Do You Have to Make?
- Once a week for two hours for a total of 10 weeks. The class, along with Rabbi Svirsky, will determine the meeting day and time. There will be no classes on Jewish holidays
What Kind of Technology or Materials Will You Need to Participate?
- The class will be using the platform Adobe Connect, which can be accessed through a web browser or a smartphone app
Register for The Course
How Much the Course Costs
$200 for the course
Special Discount For Participants
People who participate in this program will receive a 10% discount off the Professional Course
If you are undecided, you can pay $20 to take the first class. If you want to continue with the course, then you will need to pay a non-refundable $180 before the second class. (Any special circumstances should be discussed with Rabbi Svirsky before to the second class.)